jquery paste

Thursday, April 28, 2011

To Blog or Not To Blog?

It's just my first week of blogging but already I can almost see it rearing up in front of me: one of those unavoidable bumper-stickers, this one saying:


No, no, say it isn't so!

But I feel myself falling into the great void that must be Blogdom. It's a void but nevertheless it's overpopulated with people, or with virtual people. I'm experiencing the activity of blogging as a newbie.  I must say it has an infectious, addictive quality. Yet, I'm someone who cherishes my privacy, my intimacies, and the quality of knowing when to stop talking.

Go figure.




post signature To COMMENT from the homepage: Click on Title of Post to get to its own page. Comment box appears below post. Subscribe for updates on art, travels, and adventures in creative life. You can also find me at my Facebook Page and Website for my art and news of upcoming shows/sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment