jquery paste

Friday, July 30, 2021

MOVING DAY!


This creative-living blog is moving. I've written about creative adventures in art, culture, and travel
for years on blogspot. Now it's all being integrated in one online spot: on my website (click).
I'll keep this Blogspot location as an archive while posting new creative-life material on my website
'news' section titled Creative Life. These new in-depth columns focus on creative living, travel, culture, art, and occasional tips and inspiration for creative living. Along with its well-designed blog section, my website contains art collections and a new art shop where you can purchase directly.

Enjoy the Creative Life journey. I look forward to hearing from you.

More Creative Life News

You can read and see more about creative life, travels, tips and creative adventures by this itinerant artist at Creative Life News at https://www.janetstrayer.com

Regards, Janet 




No comments:

Post a Comment